The scientific journal «The Herald of Academy of law enforcement agencies» will be issued quarterly once a quarter in Kazakh, Russian and English languages. Basic thematic directions are: legal and social sciences.
The owner of the journal is Academy of Law Enforcement Agencies of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The scientific journal «The Herald of Academy of law enforcement agencies» is registered at the Committee of information and archives of the Ministry of information and culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate № 15969-Zh from April 25, 2016.
The order of presentation materials in the scientific journal “Herald of the Academy of law enforcement agencies”:
1. Article shall contain the results of original research in the area corresponding to the thematic direction of the journal. The article should be accompanied by reviews of, at least, two scientists or experts in relevant sphere, not members of the Editorial Board (editorial board). The review reflects information about the content, scientific validity and originality of the material submitted for publication.
2. The paper should not be less than 6 and more than 16 typewritten pages, printed in a Word for Windows 6.0 edition, font Times New Roman, 14 pt, spacing – 1,0; fields – the top 2 cm, the bottom 2 cm to 3 cm left, right, see 1.5.
3. The article is available in printed form in one copy, decorated with the following information:
- in the upper left corner of the UDC;
- the initials and surname of the author (s), title of the article, a brief summary, the key words in Kazakh, Russian and English languages;
- text of the article;
4. On a separate page attached information about the author (s) with indication of his (their) academic title, academic degree, position, place of work, phone number, mailing address with ZIP code, contact e-mail addresses, for doctoral and the preparation of master’s – the name of scientific specialty.
5. The text should be edited, proofread and signed by the author on the title page. Illustrations (pictures, graphs) should be placed in the text and are made in one of the graphic editors (the tif format, pcc, jpg, pcd, msp, dib, cdr, cgm, eps, wmf). It is also possible to create and view charts using «Excel» tabular processor, «Quattro Pro», «MS Graph». Each figure should have a signature. Figures should be contrasted image. The tables are placed directly in the text. Each table should have a title. Formulas and letter designations values must be typed in the formula editor MS Word. The dimension of physical quantities used in the article should correspond to the International System of Units (SI). Do not use abbreviated words, in addition to conventional (ie, etc., etc.).
6. The list of references at least the appearance of links at the end of the article with the name and initials of the author, the full title of the book (article), place of publication (city, name of the publisher), year, the total number of pages in the magazine – a year, number, page. The text of the link to the article on the source used is enclosed in square brackets.
7. The editors have the right to make the necessary rights and reduction, as well as the deviation of the material. Manuscripts will not be returned and will not be reviewed. In case of rejection of material editorial board shall notify the author(s) of the failure and sends a copy of the Review editorial board member.
8. For the accuracy of the material provided is responsible author.
9. Revision assumes no obligations under the terms of publication. Materials are printed in the order of their entry into office. If the material is sent to the author(s) on completion, the admission date is the date of the return of the author(s) of recycled material.
10. Each author (s) may publish not more than two papers.
11. The fee is not provided for the article.
12. Manuscripts should be sent to the editor by e-mail: email@example.com or postal address: Republic of Kazakhstan, 021804, Akmola obl. Tselinograd region, Koshy v., Republic str., Academy of Law Enforcement Agencies of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.